Bargain Auction Property .........Not

Questions about where to look for property.
The buying process etc.
Le Démerdeur

Re: Bargain Auction Property .........Not

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Not been to a property auction yet but its on the cards.

Used to go to several auctions where companies had gone bust, thats where I bought my Levpano Pro.

I had to make a cheque out to the auctioneer before bidding or maybe it was an amount préautorise on my debit card, probably both, it was basically to cover the auctioneer (but probably not the seller) if I were to put my hand up & then do one sharpish.

I have seen several properties recently coming up at auction which interested me but on closer inspection they all had the dealbreaking word occupé :(

Some of the adverts say prix de mise en enchère €XYZ but will be reduced by 25% if there is no opening bid.

I have also read weird storys about candles burning, whats that all about?

curtis

Post by curtis »

I expect you are referring to "vente à la bougie", LD

https://actu.ouestfrance-immo.com/vente ... marche.htm
Drive fast, attract the Police. Drive faster, attract sponsors.

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Thanks, its what I thought it was but the purpose of limiting the time still evades me.

From the link:

Un chèque de consignation du montant indiqué dans le cahier des charges ou dans l’annonce doit lui être remis. Son montant représente généralement 20 % du montant de la mise en vente. Contre le chèque, le notaire remet un numéro permettant d’enchérir.

Les personnes qui n’ont pas remporté l’enchère récupèrent leur chèque de consignation.

Thats what I paid at the building company auction but it gave me the right to bid on any lot so they must have just worked out a consignation figure.

When its one bien being sold sur place like a house then it would be the 20% of the initial bid price.

mysty

Post by mysty »

Plenty of notaires sell houses at auction online or find one who has a client who has inherited a house and just wants it gone.
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience