Enedis and EDF

Water, electricity, gas etc.
Spardo

Re: Enedis and EDF

Post by Spardo »

A strange update on the above.

Looking back through my records I think I took the chance and reported the reading to Enedis, rather than EDF. That was on the 5th of June and I received a confirmation from them.

Then the EDF bill arrived and bore no resemblance to the figure I had given, though not far enough out to worry about.

Today I have an email from EDF this time, asking me to send a releve. Less than a month after the last one, but to Enedis.

So, today I will report to EDF, as usual, but isn't it about time they got their act together?

Spardo

Re: Enedis and EDF

Post by Spardo »

I reported the figure and they quoted the last one, which seemed a bit low to me. I then calculated the difference and the approximate cost and it was double, almost exactly, what I would have expected it to be. So very suspicious of the lone Enedis intervention now.

It seems to me that the Enedis report has been disregarded and this quote is for a double period. But that doesn't explain the fact that we paid the bill in full a couple of weeks ago.

Time to investigate all my records I think in preparation for what might be a shocking bill next time.