Ikea, is it back to normal?

Where to buy things in France etc.
JohnnyD

Ikea, is it back to normal?

Post by JohnnyD »

I am trying to order a dishwasher online from the Ikea.fr website, but if a) I can add one to the basket, when I go for delivery to a store/retrait, all say No stock available.....or b) if I select other dishwashers they say not possible for delivery. Are places like Ikea back to normal delivery schedules yet?

JD

elsie

Re: Ikea, is it back to normal?

Post by elsie »

https://www.ikea.com/fr/fr/customer-ser ... |livraison
Chers client(e)s,
Nous recevons actuellement un volume très important de demandes, ce qui rallonge exceptionnellement les délais de traitement et de livraison.
Au moment de votre commande, vous pourrez sélectionner une date de livraison. Vous pourrez suivre l'état d'avancement de votre commande ici.
Toutes nos équipes sont mobilisées pour vous proposer le meilleur service et nous mettons tout en œuvre pour que vous profitiez de vos achats dans les meilleurs délais. Un grand merci par avance de votre compréhension.
Tack !

Too many orders to fulfil and they haven't had the stock delivered yet? Are the dishwashers still on their way by ship from China?

JohnnyD

Post by JohnnyD »

I guess it’s low stock waiting for the boat from China, no deliveries on all the dishwashers I tried, with most out of stock in store, one was low stock in Rennes, but I am in the U.K currently. 😝

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Someone I knew went there a week ago, they still havn't found their way out yet so yes, its back to normal :lol: :lol: