dog shoes

manonthemoon

Re: dog shoes

Post by manonthemoon »

Would these be any use

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N96T5F6/ ... XEbB36XEYX

I think they're designed for dogs who swim in liner pools, like our chocolate lab.

Perhaps useful in the house too?

Spardo

Post by Spardo »

Yes they do look good, most of the negative comments seem to relate to outside wear but as I would need them mainly for indoor use that may not matter. Several to look at and then compare for price with other Amazon sites, but I have a little time as she is much better at the moment. :)

Southerly

Post by Southerly »

What would we do without the i/net.

I went surfing on ebay.co.uk, French ebay is useless and often you only see items from the UK and then the postage is ludicrously expensive. It was a Chinese seller that actually gave sizes and for my dog the S size will be fine even though he is a 20K dog.

You need to measure your dog's feet for width and length and do this with the dog standing.

I found this seller- oneplusoneshop with a 99.5% rating to be the best value @ £11.65 / postage @ £1.39.

We have always washed our dogs feet when they come back inside and often after rain their feet will be covered in mud, so these will be a boon, much easier to wash a waterproof shoe than his feet.

Spardo

Post by Spardo »

Southerly wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:15 pm
What would we do without the i/net.

I went surfing on ebay.co.uk, French ebay is useless and often you only see items from the UK and then the postage is ludicrously expensive. It was a Chinese seller that actually gave sizes and for my dog the S size will be fine even though he is a 20K dog.

You need to measure your dog's feet for width and length and do this with the dog standing.

I found this seller- oneplusoneshop with a 99.5% rating to be the best value @ £11.65 / postage @ £1.39.

We have always washed our dogs feet when they come back inside and often after rain their feet will be covered in mud, so these will be a boon, much easier to wash a waterproof shoe than his feet.
When you say width, do you mean circumference?

Southerly

Post by Southerly »

No, width across the foot. I was surprised that Fox only needed a small size.