Ferry Trips since 31 Jan, any complications?

A place to post factual information so people can quickly find any important information that they might need. Experiences of getting a carte de sejour or residency etc.
- NOT FOR GENERAL CHAT
Le Démerdeur

Re: Ferry Trips since 31 Jan, any complications?

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Second trip since B day, returning to France next week, its been business as usual and no differences whatsoever aside from the Operation Stack barriers were removed from the M20 a couple of weeks before the day, they had been their for a year, if they could take them down that quick then they could have put them up just as quick before the day had things been different, they were as I always suspected no more than a visual reminder of determination.

So its actually easier travelling now than before, could well be different soon as the virus spreads exponentially, I am hopefully getting back before that.

b33jay

Re: Ferry Trips since 31 Jan, any complications?

Post by b33jay »

Le Démerdeur wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:59 pm
Second trip since B day, returning to France next week, its been business as usual and no differences whatsoever aside from the Operation Stack barriers were removed from the M20 a couple of weeks before the day, they had been their for a year, if they could take them down that quick then they could have put them up just as quick before the day had things been different, they were as I always suspected no more than a visual reminder of determination.

It took 15 nights to remove the barriers :roll:

https://tinyurl.com/wct3y7a