A Letter from Mussolini Sic

Writers can showcase their work and get feedback
Nifty

A Letter from Mussolini Sic

Post by Nifty » Wed May 08, 2019 12:46 pm

Deserves to go down in history

Letter from the Don. Sic

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT WHEN RIDERS COLLECT THEIR WAGES THEY ARE NOT HANDING IN THEIR SIGNATURE SHEETS OR RED STAR CONSIGNMENT NOTES WHICH MEANS THAT WE CANT CHARGE THE COMPANY WHICH MEANS THAT WE LOOSE MONEY AND IF WE LOOSE MONEY YOU WONT GET PAID. YOU ARE ALSO NOT PHONING IS BACK ON THE DISTANCE WORK SIGNATURES OR TIMES OF DELIVERY IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE ALL THE LOVELY DISTANCE WORK THEN JUST CARRY ON IM SURE MOST OF YOU LOVE CITY WORK BUT BY THEN IT WONT MATTER BECAUSE WE,LL HAVE PLENTY OF PUSHBIKES DOING IT SO WE CAN GET RID OF THE COMPANY BIKES THAT ARE COSTING US (NOT YOU) AN ARM AND A LEG.

YOU WILL NOT GET PAID IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR SIGNATURE SHEETS YOU WILL ALSO NOT BET PAID FOR THE RED STARS THAT YOU NOT PHONING BACK ON THE DISTANCE WORK

PRODUCE CONSIGNMENT NOTES FOR SO PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE WHEN YOU GET YOUR WAGES AND YOUR SHORT.
I HAVE IN THE PAST WEEK RIDDEN AND DRIVEN QUITE A FEW COMPANY VEHICLES MOST OF THE VANS ARE A MESS INSIDE, WOULD THEY BE A MESS IF THEY WERE YOUR OWN THEY WILL BE MEPT CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT OR YOU CAN LEAVE (THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ALL VAN DRIVERS ONLY A FEW WHO MAKE IT HARD FOR OTHERS) THERE WILL BE A CHECK NEXT WEEK BY ME SO IF YOU WANT TO STAY HERE CLEAN YOUR VANS.
SOME OF THE BIKES ARE ALSO BEING NEGLECTED WHICH IS COSTING US A LOT OF MONEY WHICH WE COULD SPEND ON OTHER THINGS (LIKE NEW BIKES) BUT BECAUSE OF SOME OF YOU DONT CARE IF WE CANT.
NOW WE COME TO THE MANOR PROBLEM ABSENTEEISM WE ARE TRING TO GET BIGGER WE ARE TRYING TO GET MORE WORK SO THAT YOU (AND US) CAN MAKE MORE MONEY, BUT BECAUSE AGAIN THERE ARE CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO DONT GIVE A TOSS DONT COME IN WE LOSE CLIENTS SO THE ONLY WAY OUT IS TO FLOOD THE CIRCUIT IF THINGS DONT IMPROVE(AGAIN THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE EVERYBODY SO DONT ALL TAKE IT TO HEART)
ONE LAST THING WE KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CARE AND LIKE WORKING HERE TO THOES I THANK AND HOPE THAT THEY WONT GET OFFENDED BY THIS LETTER

IF ONE PERSON CRITICISES THIS LETTER FOR ITS SPELLING YOUR OBVIOUSLY ONE OF THE TOSSERS IV REFERRED TO.
LOVE MUSSOLINI.