Has thanked: 0

Re: Fed up!

Post by crakpot » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:41 pm

If you are stuck for live UK TV try this site its free

https://easyview.eu/index.php

manonthemoon

Post by manonthemoon » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:50 pm

I followed your link but all I get is adverts and web sites trying to take over my phone. So is this site only available through a laptop? Or do you always get the same?

I don't want to allow my phone to be caught out by Trojans 🤔

Simonflys

Post by Simonflys » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:02 pm

I've used these IPTV guys (i.e. TV via internet) for the past couple of years - we dropped out of practical satellite range years ago here in the deep South! https://www.premiumiptv.co/

You need a pretty decent internet speed - I'd say a consistent 4-5 Mbps (mine's around 40-50 Mbps!!!), and fill your boots! For 18€/month it's excellent - everything you could want from just about any country (including France, canal+ etc etc), huge updated video library, TV series, 14 day catch up etc etc

My sub covers me for the Smart STB on my Smart TV and web access via my laptop - can't fault it. If you don't have a Smart TV you'll need a MAG Box - minimum MAG 254 (MAG 250 won't cut it any more)
I Never Did Mind About The Little Things.....
https://youtu.be/OSQR_GpCtEo

crakpot
Has thanked: 0

Post by crakpot » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:10 am

manonthemoon wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:50 pm
I followed your link but all I get is adverts and web sites trying to take over my phone. So is this site only available through a laptop? Or do you always get the same?

I don't want to allow my phone to be caught out by Trojans 🤔

Hi
I use a microsoft 10 puter watched ITV News with no problems no adverts /web sites
I do have a good VPN but live tv is often easier through https://easyview.eu/index.php

Hal

Post by Hal » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:37 am

manonthemoon wrote: ↑
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:56 am
Thanks to the awful heavy rain we are having here at the moment, border of 46/24 - the TV keeps going down. Well the satellite dish I mean, it can't seem to cope with the weather.

I've heard about a system whereby you can get sky channels, box sets and normal English channels via the internet. It involves a one off fee, then a yearly subscription. I vaguely know of someone who has this system but it's not a good time for me to ask them who fitted it for them (recent bereavement).

So does anyone in my area have this system? If so, please PM me with a contact.

The thought of being able to watch F1 through Sky sports is something I'm looking forward to. Plus, the internet rarely goes down so this system should also cure that problem.

I've searched online and found lots of information for Sky TV here in France, but I'd rather go with someone who is recommended than just contacting an unknown. Thanks, have a good weekend everyone.
Your dish problems may well be down to its size rather than poor installation. Further south you are, the larger the dish needs to be. If you are interested, I might have a 1.5M dish for sale as I am thinking of moving up to a 2M dish.

You do not say if you must have this magic service for free, in which case you will have to put up with ads, warts and all. A pay service that picks up Sky is from NOW TV. Easy to set up, reasonably priced and you can opt in and out as you wish.

rabbit

Post by rabbit » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:00 am

Hal wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:37 am

You do not say if you must have this magic service for free, in which case you will have to put up with ads, warts and all. A pay service that picks up Sky is from NOW TV. Easy to set up, reasonably priced and you can opt in and out as you wish.
I thought NOW TV was not available outside UK ?

Hal

Post by Hal » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:54 pm

Legally you can , but you have to have used it in the UK during the past month. Or just use a VPN.