F1 Coverage is the pits !!

Television, Internet & Broadband, IT issues, Phones & Mobiles
alittlebitmorefrench
Posts: 1040
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:02 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: F1 Coverage is the pits !!

Post by alittlebitmorefrench » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:08 pm

I nearly fell off my chair this morning when I read Charlie Whiting had died.

Kinda takes the shine of this season because he is irreplaceable.

alittlebitmorefrench
Posts: 1040
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:02 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: F1 Coverage is the pits !!

Post by alittlebitmorefrench » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:12 pm

Ally wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:07 pm
I have not watched F1 since the 1980's when there were proper drivers and cars.
I have not watched soap operas since 'Take the High road'.




Bill Craig....RIP

Le Démerdeur
Posts: 3602
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:22 pm
Location: Picardie and occasionally Sussex
Has thanked: 468 times
Been thanked: 437 times

Re: F1 Coverage is the pits !!

Post by Le Démerdeur » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:13 pm

alittlebitmorefrench wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:17 am


P.S if someone says I have not watched F1 since the 1980's when there were proper drivers and cars (standard response to such questions)........I really could not give a sugar. Please keep that information to yourselves you losers. Just watch countdown for a thrill :lol:
What self respecting loser could resist!

Have not watched F1 since before 2004, probably 2002 last time.

Caught a few minutes of a race somewhere a few year back, Dubai possibly, I thought it was a playstation animation, didnt look like any place on this planet, the sound (or lack of) from the engines really shocked me, the procession was no different to what I recalled with artificial urgency being injected not through pitstops in this case but drivers pressing buttons enabling 3 letter acronyms that meant nothing to me, in fact most of the commentary was just that.

alittlebitmorefrench
Posts: 1040
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:02 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: F1 Coverage is the pits !!

Post by alittlebitmorefrench » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:20 pm

Le Démerdeur wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:13 pm
alittlebitmorefrench wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:17 am


P.S if someone says I have not watched F1 since the 1980's when there were proper drivers and cars (standard response to such questions)........I really could not give a sugar. Please keep that information to yourselves you losers. Just watch countdown for a thrill :lol:
What self respecting loser could resist!

Have not watched F1 since before 2004, probably 2002 last time.

Caught a few minutes of a race somewhere a few year back, Dubai possibly, I thought it was a playstation animation, didnt look like any place on this planet, the sound (or lack of) from the engines really shocked me, the procession was no different to what I recalled with artificial urgency being injected not through pitstops in this case but drivers pressing buttons enabling 3 letter acronyms that meant nothing to me, in fact most of the commentary was just that.
Shut up ! :D

User avatar
vic evans
Posts: 1226
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:58 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 270 times

Re: F1 Coverage is the pits !!

Post by vic evans » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:46 pm

alittlebitmorefrench wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:20 pm
Le Démerdeur wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:13 pm
alittlebitmorefrench wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:17 am


P.S if someone says I have not watched F1 since the 1980's when there were proper drivers and cars (standard response to such questions)........I really could not give a sugar. Please keep that information to yourselves you losers. Just watch countdown for a thrill :lol:
What self respecting loser could resist!

Have not watched F1 since before 2004, probably 2002 last time.

Caught a few minutes of a race somewhere a few year back, Dubai possibly, I thought it was a playstation animation, didnt look like any place on this planet, the sound (or lack of) from the engines really shocked me, the procession was no different to what I recalled with artificial urgency being injected not through pitstops in this case but drivers pressing buttons enabling 3 letter acronyms that meant nothing to me, in fact most of the commentary was just that.
Shut up ! :D
The lack of engine sound was probably because Chaucer didn't realise he was watching Formula E :roll:
I'm here to help where I can. The sarcasm & insults are just a complimentary service I provide.

Jaques
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:33 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: F1 Coverage is the pits !!

Post by Jaques » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:55 pm

https://www.firstonetv.live/Index

I usually sellect a french channel and watch it live via the above link to firstonetv but may be available via other countries channels using the same link
Last edited by Jaques on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Spotty
Posts: 1489
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:50 am
Location: Vendée
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 147 times

Re: F1 Coverage is the pits !!

Post by Spotty » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:29 pm

Highlights of quali & the race on C4

ajm
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:23 am
Location: 49
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: F1 Coverage is the pits !!

Post by ajm » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm

IMHO - MotoGP is a much better watch

User avatar
Spotty
Posts: 1489
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:50 am
Location: Vendée
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 147 times

Re: F1 Coverage is the pits !!

Post by Spotty » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:04 pm

ajm wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm
IMHO - MotoGP is a much better watch
You're not wrong but BSB is better than MotoGP :D

User avatar
Crazy Diamond
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:18 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: F1 Coverage is the pits !!

Post by Crazy Diamond » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:42 am

Spotty wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:04 pm
ajm wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm
IMHO - MotoGP is a much better watch
You're not wrong but BSB is better than MotoGP :D
Yeah but, yeah but, yeah but, syncronised swimming is better than BSB. So there.
Syd.
In a world where You can be anything, be kind.

Post Reply