Piscines du monde

Ask questions about buying, installing and maintaining a swimming pool/pond in France.
Mike

Piscines du monde

Post by Mike » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:25 am

I ordered a cover for my Zodiac robot from the above company, I contacted them on two occasions to ensure the cover I had ordered was as per their illustration on the web page, they assured me it was, however after paying for the item, three days later they tell me the item is no longer available, I cancelled the order and asked for a re-fund, they informed me that they will process the re-fund after receiving the goods back from their courier, these goods have never been in my hands and it is their courier, I have just been informed that they have received the goods back and it will take another fourteen days for the refund to be processed. This process has take about six weeks, Is it just me or is this sharp practice to keep my monies in their bank account or manipulating my monies to earn interest? Am I being too cynical or are they are just that inefficient?

Mike

Re: Piscines du monde

Post by Mike » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:20 am

The saga has now ended, I started a PayPal dispute and the re-fund arrived the day after, only took 26 days. :roll: