Medical record info lost!!

Post Questions & Find Info On: Doctors, Dentists, Hospitals, Health Insurance, Social Security, Care for the Elderly, etc.
Tom

Re: Medical record info lost!!

Post by Tom » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:19 pm

:D Well done Syd... really glad that things have worked out well.
Might be a good idea to follow DominicBest's advice and put your medical records on DMP https://www.dmp.fr/ It can be a bit awkward to do it yourself but your pharmacist can do it for you.
Candy is dandy
But liquor is quicker

Loup-garou

Post by Loup-garou » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:05 pm

I endorse what Tom and Dominic have said.

I set mine up a couple of days ago - I had had the invitation and code for almost 2 months - at the 11th hour to use the time limited access code. Tom's earlier post on another thread made me put it in the "Too Difficult" drawer. Under last minute pressure I found it reasonably straightforward although getting the create dossier page to come up was a challenge. Anyway, I got an email saying it had been successfully created and that my records would be loaded into it in the next 72 hours.

You have the option to receive an email each time medical information is loaded into the dossier so that may give you reassurance. One thing though, mine was just an invitation for me and not my wife - I assume she will get an invite in due course.

Frankly Sid, given what you underwent with the memory stick issue, you should find creating a dossier well within your gift.

Best wishes.

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:15 pm

I will put it on my to do list now that I am properly in the system.