Covid-19 : Attestation de Déplacement Dérogatoire - Form

Post Questions & Find Info On: Doctors, Dentists, Hospitals, Health Insurance, Social Security, Care for the Elderly, etc.
Simonflys

Re: Covid-19 : Attestation de Déplacement Dérogatoire - Form

Post by Simonflys »

Yep - you'll just need to combine the rubbish drop off as part of a shopping sortie perhaps?

Simonflys

Post by Simonflys »

90263176_10157492128137991_6538747121548394496_o.png

Simonflys

Post by Simonflys »

You CAN use the old form so long as you write your time of departure from home on it.

Screenshot 2020-03-26 at 08.00.48 - Edited.png

SW31girl

Post by SW31girl »

Simonflys wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:19 pm
Yep - you'll just need to combine the rubbish drop off as part of a shopping sortie perhaps?
We are getting shopping delivered at the moment so unfortunately that won’t work. As I’m a severe asthmatic and have had pneumonia several times we’re having to take this very seriously.

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this - Terry Pratchett

Simonflys

Post by Simonflys »

SW31girl wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:49 am
Simonflys wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:19 pm
We are getting shopping delivered at the moment so unfortunately that won’t work. As I’m a severe asthmatic and have had pneumonia several times we’re having to take this very seriously.
Ok - is the household waste bin (non recycling) within the 1km walking limit? If so - you're sorted! You'll just need to hold on to your recycling.

SW31girl

Post by SW31girl »

Yes it is. Thank you for that advice. Recycling can wait but, ops, I hope no one will notice how many bottles will go in when we finally get to take them!

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this - Terry Pratchett

Simonflys

Post by Simonflys »

SW31girl wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:01 am
Yes it is. Thank you for that advice. Recycling can wait but, ops, I hope no one will notice how many bottles will go in when we finally get to take them!
When permitted, I'm going to hire a mini-digger to hide the evidence ! 🍷🍹🍸🍻🍾🥂

chaletcat

Post by chaletcat »

Thanks for the info on the old forms just retrieved them from the re cycling
We are lucky the rubbish bin is within 1 k and we pass the recycling on the only road to the local shop so we emptied the bins when we went shopping

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Reflecting on the discussion I was having with ATS last night re the attestations, the décret, the consignes and reports of people getting amendes where they should not have I had a sudden épiphane and scrutinised once again the extract of the decrêt that I had printed to carry with my attestation and map showing a 1km radius.

Then the solution to printing, filling out, ticking and signing endless bits of paper including the time you leave became apparent in the wording of line II Article 3:

- Les personnes souhaitant bénéficier de l'une de ces exceptions doivent se munir, lors de leurs déplacements hors de leur domicile, d'un document leur permettant de justifier que le déplacement considéré entre dans le champ de l'une de ces exceptions.

The key wording is having a document allowing you to justify that the journey is one of the permitted exceptions to confinement.

Knowing that you are allowed to handwrite your own document I did just that on the back of the cut & pasted text from the decrêt and laminated it, here it is:
IMG_20200328_162406[1].jpg
IMG_20200328_162327[1].jpg
There are a few things wrong but they are either deliberate like not having a date or can be left to further confuse the recipient, I have probably misused the subjunctive tense, I have misinterpreted and as a result misused the word "considéré" in the context it was written in the decrêt, I'm sure there will be others.

Its a deliberate move to not effectively incriminate oneself by ticking boxes against conditions which are not contained within the decrêt and more importantly to have the text with me to counter any more made up on the spur of the moment consignes. I would add that I am abiding by the decrêt and all the sensible consignes, I am avaoinding any potential meeting/crossing of others.

The first decrêt did not specify what à proximité du domicile meant, the new one has removed the words and given specific distances & duration, I expect there to be further revisions but unless the line II is changed my multi-purpose déclaration should suffice and save a little bit of the rainforest.

As an aside the attestation provided by plogs employer and written in English would satisfy the requirements but I did not go that far with mine, il ne faut pas déconner!!!!

Having produced it I can guarantee that I will never be stopped again denying me the opportunity to put it to the test.

I apologise for my bad handwriting, I have had to learn to write again with only one longsighted eye, its still a work in progress.

FrenchForumSurvivor

Post by FrenchForumSurvivor »

Surely it's much more simple just to use the proper form and fill it out in pencil or erasable pen and rub out the cross, time, and date each day? But each to their own.
"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times." - Everett Dirksen